Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey Everyone,

Mak Chun Hoe says he misses us. ROFL XD (ignore the grammatical error alright)

Omg, it has been a month without a single update! Let me clean the dust here okay *sneezing*

Basically, we're all having fun 24/7 without worrying that exam is really really damn around the corner! Hahahaha. Fyi exam starts on 26th October T.T And guess when it will end? Approximately on the last day of school! Noooo, I wanna play Monopoly with you all. Haha you know, when you have nothing to do after exam that you'll bring board games to occupy the free time? Noooooooo :'(

Really envy those form three students!! Urgh if only we could repeat form three again, but we're closer like now, if only ...... T_____T

And I can't accept the fact that next year we'll be seperated!!! Gotta treasure this less-than-2-months time and use it for a good thing! ^^ Imagine no more 4sc1, new members, urgh. Thinking about it already makes me feel weird xD

So today, I'm so deadly boring since I've nothing to do except for facing all the reference books, I've cleaned all the dust here. Haha see me so baik xP

And,

Happy Deepavali :)




-Aqilah yang keracunan makanan xDD

2 comments:

dionysus said...

haha...
never thought tat u will start a post in here wif ur chat...

this blog is fully neglected by us...dunno wat to write adi...T__T

-mtzin-

Aqilah said...

Haha yeah, that's the only thing that pop up in my mind xD

That's why! If this blog is alive, it's surely skinnier than Hanson since we din feed it with entries.