Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another happy day in 4sc1.

Hey guys. Dah lama tak post entry dekat sini. Hehe. I just wanna say that I love 4sc1 so so so much. When our BM teacher told us that they will reshuffle the class next year, I felt so scared at that time. Remember guys, nothing can bring us apart right? Stay together ^^

So today I brought my camera because some of our classmates including me were going to the TS to watch Harry Potter. I had only a chance to cam-whore with my beloved friends in the class T.T

Mei Tzin and Farng Hui.
One big happy family! ROFL pedulikan muka saya itu.

To be honest, I increased the contrast so that there is no big difference warna kulit antara saya dengan Mei Tzin. -__________-"

Yesterday, a guy from SMK Taman Maluri yelled "I love you Deepah" from his class. And yes, I bet the whole Bangunan Cemerlang can hear it. Thats not a way to tackle a girl okay! You should confront her, face-to-face. He has no guts to do it, seriously. -_-"

He did it again today, I asked Kor Lin to take his picture secretly. Well its Miss Lydia punya idea, so instead of doing our English homework, we was busy zooming in and out just to take his picture.
Nasib baik cermin tingkap itu menghalang, kalau tak, dah perfect isk T.T

I dah merepek banyak sangat, that's it for now. Byebye.


Forever and ever Manchester United Fan,
Aqilah.

3 comments:

dionysus said...

yea...we love u too aqilah~^^

those maluri guys reli penakut...shouting over there doesn't mean that u r romantic ok...NO GUTS! and this reli make ur skull malu...buuuuuuu...

btw...nice picz!!

Aqilah said...

yeaaahhhh, that guy is really a coward. if you have confronted her but she still didn't accept you, then its called romantic la aite.

thnk you (:
now i shall call myself as photographer of 4sc1 LOL!!!

dionysus said...

yo...our photographer~~